American Heart Month – What Shape Are You In?
In the United States about 715,000 Americans have a heart attack every year and about 600,000 people die from heart disease in the US annually. That’s 1 out of every 4 deaths! Heart disease is the leading cause of death for both men and women, and yet it’s avoidable and manageable if you act in time. With February being American Heart Month, there’s no better time for us to talk about one of our most important health care offerings; our “Signature Cardiovascular Health Make-Over”.
Our Signature Cardiovascular Health Make-Over is a comprehensive assessment of your heart health and a customized plan for personal longevity. Ask yourself these questions and consider the alternative:
Are you concerned about personal longevity?
Are you taking more medications, yet better health eludes you?
Are you prepared to invest in your health & vitality?
At LifeScape we have access to a wide range of diagnostic and therapeutic interventions offering the best of both worlds – the complimentary, nutritional realm and standard allopathic medicine. Our Signature Cardiovascular Health Make-Over uses tools an analysis from multiple disciplines to assess your personal state of heart health and create a customized plan to heart health for you. Our make-over includes:
- A full-service Concierge Physical with an award-winning doctor
- Biometrics and vitals with state-of-the-art equipment
- CIMT heart attack early warning exam
- An EKG and Impedance Cardiography test
- Spirometry test for pulmonary function
- Full spectrum lab panel and blood work
- Nutritional deficiency assessment
- Examination of your body’s proteins, organ function & blood health
- Creation of a custom plan based on your personal heart health needs
- Consultations with in-house Nutrionist, Psychologist & Fitness experts
At LifeScape we look at all aspects of your health and lifestyle before making a diagnosis, as external factors, sleep, diet and exercise all play a role in your overall health and wellness. Our philosophy is simple “Whole Health for a Whole Life” and our team of the top doctors in Phoenix is here to help.