Many of us believe that we are as healthy as we can be and often assume that aches, pains, heart disease, vision trouble, cancer and memory problems are unavoidable consequences of aging. If you’ve expressed your concerns to your medical professional, you probably feel like no one is listening, prescriptions are being thrown at your symptoms and no one is searching for the root cause of your ailment. Don’t settle for less than you deserve.
Americans are unhealthy!
- The U.S. spends nearly 18% of our GDP, over $8400 per capita, on healthcare yet ranks at or near the bottom of developed nations on key health metrics including life expectancy & healthy life expectancy
- Americans outrank other nations in chronic disease and years spent in disability
- Preventable death rates in the U.S. far exceed those in Europe for people under age 65
- We comprise 4.6% of the world’s population yet consume 80% of the world’s narcotics
- Deaths from prescription drug overdoses & suicide quintupled for women in 5 years
- 70% of Americans take at least 1 medication, 30% of senior citizens take 5 or more
- Adverse drug reactions or medication errors are the 4th leading cause of premature death
- Ineffective information transfer, administrative complexity, malpractice fears, and fee-for-service payment systems that reward volume rather than outcomes all promote wasteful care and accelerate health inflation
- Costs for a heart attack or stroke – $250,000
- Out of pocket costs for cancer care – over $1000 per month
- An ER visit can rival a semester college tuition
At LifeScape Premier, our goal is to revive the concept of health stewardship and shift thinking about healthcare. As you consider New Year’s Resolutions – resolve to life a healthier life and find the healthier you. Start with the LifeScape Premier Signature Whole Health Make-Over
Come see what “getting LifeScaped” is all about. At LifeScape, we have access to a wide range of diagnostic and therapeutic interventions offering the best of both worlds – the complimentary, nutritional realm and standard allopathic medicine.
If you or your children suffer from the following issues, you may benefit from a complete overhaul with advanced functional medicine and nutritional consultation:
- Autoimmune conditions
- Chronic or recurring headaches
- Anxiety or depression
- Attention deficit problems
- Memory impairment or “brain fog”
- Sleep disorders
- Irritable bowel complaints
- Acid reflux
- Allergy, eczema, frequent sinus or ear infections
As our founder Susan S. Wilder MD says, “LifeScape is a philosophy of inspiring health and optimizing vitality at every age. Health is far more than just the absence of disease and our healthcare arsenal requires far more than a barrage of tests and a prescription pad. To be “LifeScaped” is a transformative experience involving listening, engaging, collaborating and reawakening hope.”
“Whole Health for a Whole Life” is not only our mantra — it’s our promise to you!
Don’t waste another day, start your transformative process today; contact the LifeScape Premier concierge medical practice in Scottsdale, AZ to learn more about our Signature Whole Health Make-Over. Our team of the best doctors in Phoenix and Scottsdale provide personal, customized help and solutions in a tranquil, comfortable and supportive spa-like atmosphere. Our concierge medical practice serves clients locally, from around the country and even abroad, so distance isn’t an issue. A desire to be the best you can be and to enjoy “Whole Health for a Whole Life” is not only our mantra — it’s our promise to you!